Thursday, August 30, 2007

A New, brief introduction of mine

Hello there.

Thanks a lot for visiting my first blog. Even though I am quite of lazy on writing articles or blogging, but since this is the assignment that I have been tasked from my lecturer (I have a web blog before in MSN Spaces), so anyway, I will try to do my best on producing the blog and shows you the life of me in the university. Since it is the first one, then I will going to have a brief introcution about myself.

As you can see here, my display name is Latios, and that is called as-is. My name is Latios, while my real name is Dixon. That is my abbreviation for calling as Latios Dixon. I am borned in year 1988, but my IC is listed for 1987 due to some error and they don't want to change it back, and that is the second as-is... Well, whatever. It does not matter quite a lot.

I am currently age 19 and 8 months, which my birthday is 19th of December 1988. With the zodiac of dragon, it shows that I am also in high intrest of dragons. At the moment, I am currently studying in university. I will make a brief information at my current status in university now.

I will undergo to the course for four years. But I am worry that I am not able to finish the course, and will get a 'good-bye' that makes me unable to continue my further studies or any reason that makes me fail my degree. Anyway, I will try my best to strive and also survive for the years.

Hmm, talk about hobbies, I am intrested on playing games, collecting items that I like (currently my collection is the Pokémon collection, which most of them are Latios and his little sister, Latias figure. I also collected quite a number of dragon toys. Of course, I love to sleep too. Sometimes I will spend my time on hearing on musics as well.

Anyway, I am quite open minded, as well as love to have friends. if you think that I am good enough in your criteria as your new friend, feel free to message me or somewhere else.

Hmm... I am not quite good at blogging, so please bear with me, eh? Maybe you can teach me how to blog or somewhat else.

Guess that is it for my brief introduction. 'Encantada' (Nice to meet you).



P/S: Almost forgot about the information need to be cleared. Or the cursed school academic will find me since I caused quite a havoc there.

No comments: