Saturday, December 29, 2007

Holiday finished - 2008 is coming

"Eh... how is ur oliday at there? Mus b syok rite?"
"So, wat is ur result for last sem? Gud o not?"
"CNY want to go wher?"
"......"

The response for the holidays that I get is normally like that. And now, it is time to leave the home sweet home again for another semester in school... Even though that no one likes to leave their home, and also includes me.

As the final paper for the final finished, soon we will thought of the holiday and want to spend the time, but, who knows that the 45 days is just too soon for it to end, and now it is really come to an end, which means no holiday! School semester is coming back!

New year, really will bring out any new hope? I hope so, even though the possibility is not high, though.

Yeah, and hope that my results for the following semester will better than before; since my previous semester I did not show out with a good result, and just hope that I can cover it for save my bad results from the last semester.

No comments: