Friday, March 14, 2008

Mid Term for SLA

Today is another mid term which that I am really scare of, the SLA (Second Language Acquisition) Mid Term. Frankly, I did not study about it, what I know is only mt lecturer told during the lecture.

You also know it, if you did not study, what result will you get during an exam, so do I. (But I really cannot get into the mood of study).

My lecturer give us a hour to 'settle' with our exam paper. When I opened the paper, I feel some sort of relief.

The paper is actually not that hard as I imagined!

Yeah. It is not that hard. I only use around half of the estimated time, which is 70 minutes, to finish my paper.

And then, I have take some of the photos since I have end my paper early.

My friends staring at me, and chuckles when they saw that I was taking the photos.

Lawson's Advertisement during the mid term: "By 3 in 1 Rich Nescafe, it is delicious!"

Have their time to look at me during the mid term. Salutations. Perhaps they finish their paper too?

Hopefully I can get at least 60% of the total paper's mark... for this...

No comments: