Thursday, July 16, 2009

Plenty of surprises and surely it will be a miserable 'new semester' for me soon...

1. Results
Pointers dropped 'dramatically' from 3.XX to 2.XX, luckily my CGPA is near to 3.XX so that I still manage to save my pointer for this semester, if everything are fine for this semester though...blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com now quite worried if still manage to do so from judging at the courses that I am taking this semester...blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


2. Roomates
Never imagine that I can find a people that is extremely unhygienic...blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com 8 days from the day he moves in, his average clothes washing time is 0 and I wonder if he really cares about his own personal hygiene.

3. Courses
Realized that it is tough when it comes to choose a course, when you are going to decide for your sake of pointer or based on your favorite lecturer or for safety reason... it is hard to make the decision. At the last, need to take the lead to drop a course and take a course that I am not intended to take for this semester, hopefully I am safe for this as I am going to meet that person 4 times a week (suffering).blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

No comments: