Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Holiday has ended and the semester break is coming soon.

In a summary, I had a miserable semester for the moment.

First - my thesis. Well, I do put out a lot of hope though. But, is it that I am really demanding, naive or what? If people really don't know... then what can that people do except by asking questions? Wanted to have a good quality thesis, but when the supporting force is not helping, then it is likely impossible to do so. I obtained an impossible topic yet I can covered the 'impossible' to make it possible. Please, I need your comment or support SERIOUSLY. It is not that I love to offend the rules...

Second - Practical. I hate this phrase a lot when I asks...
Don't worry, I will work it for you, just wait for us to inform you who is the supervisor.

Ahem... Of course 'you' are not worried because you are not the one who get supervised... It is not that tough - just find a supervisor near the 'coverage area' to supervise us! It is just four of us, after all...

Third - final exam

Well. some issue happened... I need to settle everything in 5 days and then 'not checked'... Gosh. I wonder what I had done in those days and doing something worthless while my work was not checked... wasted all my effort on the papers and no more mood to study my final exam... What... flunked all of them, of course.

Fourth - hostel

Because of practicum that 'not offered any allowance' to us, I am forced to register myself as a NR student just to save the 3 months money for my future accommodation in that area... During the practicum I need to worry my thesis, my practicum and my accommodation after my practicum. What a horrible semester.

I wished that I am a gifted one for now... Pretty envy on them, somehow.

No comments: