Monday, June 21, 2010

The big issue of mine for the moment

OK. The first moments in the practicum area. The school is good and others are fine so far (at least it is OK for now). Things went fine except for some. Forget about the situation at the school - I am now facing seriously bad health hazard and seeking for help!

I live at the shop lot for the moment. The room temperature here is unbelievably high - There are no windows to open for the moment as the security measures. I and my friend had decided to spend some money for the sake of health (try to imagine that you are in the room temperature of almost 30 degrees till the midnight due to the low air flow and might get sunstroke any time of noon when you are in the room). The machine costs some fortune and well... RM 1++ per person. You know the price. Still I cannot see that the condition of the room becomes cooler or what... Guess I need to have to ask on the shopkeeper...

Next. The room that we currently rent is a cat lover. You will never able to imagine how much cats that the owner have - 15 of them. I previously had a symptom of asthma and now I need to face so much cats due to lack of location - no quarters and no any suitable rooms to rent for the moment. The asthma sign has shown and I need to sort out the solution pretty soon.

Please - tell me, what should I do? I cannot asks the owner to keep the cats away beacuse of me (in morally)...

Advice me in my Facebook post located below:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1058502878&v=wall&story_fbid=123481197693835


P/S: Just checked at my result recently. I am sad with my PSMP result. But I think I cannot do anything with it...

No comments: