Wednesday, January 23, 2008

SMK All Saint - my first fieldwork~

As the requirement of one of my major program in the school, I and my mates have decided to go to SMK All Saints (in urban area) to do our research at there.

A thing that really surprising here: The classroom at here are all open air. The show that I have take is in here:
It is quite hard to imagine how they will study if any of the classes around are noisy. Can be said as the student here are well discplined.

The alleyway or the garden of SMK All Saints. Full with flowers and also some special scientific name of certain plants that I also not sure how to spell it.

This school is interesting. Hopefully I got a chance to do my practicum at here in the future. But still I will prefer to do it at my hometown, Lawas, so that I can stay at my house during the practicum...

No comments: