Saturday, January 5, 2008

New year, new dissappointment, new wish

As for the normal ways, the new year should come out with a new and better things. However, there are some exception in it.

As in my school, yeah, the first thing that make myself really annoyed in it. I am quite disappointed with the new school system, which when we want to register for the course, the system said that I owe the school money. This thing makes me that I have quarreled with my parents about that.

Really pissed off and annoyed.

Feel that the online system of the school is really... 'sux'. Yeah, my very-very first disappointed thing on it.

At the few days later, we want to arrange for the course and also for the time table. All of my major course clashed with the time table for the major of my school's course.

I have find my P.A. (Academic adviser) to discuss about it, and she also says that the Academic Department make the time table for this semester really a mess.


Why dissappointed? I have ti take the courses that I am not yet ready to take, and then I need to study from Monday till Saturday (really annoyed with the system, sigh).

Hopefully that because of this, I can maintain my pointer to 3.0 and also have a new hope for myself as well...... that is...


Yeah, I want to find a girl friend. Wonder that myself, is any girls that likes me? >.< hopefully you can help me about that.

*cough*

No comments: