Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Results~

You know how is a person is well-born lucky? I can admit myself as one of the Lucky Seven for the moment. Recently my school's results are out and most of my friends keeping on SMS'ing me:

"Hey, you know the result out already?"
"How's your result?
"Latios (or whatsoever name), how's your holiday? Checked result already?"
"Hi bro, enjoying your holiday? Doing what? How is your result this time?"
......
......


Check it on my previous semester result first for my hypothesis.

I will not going to have a screenshot for my first semester - done horribly on it.

There was a subject that I was supposed to get at least B+, but due to my misfortune or overwork on the previous night of the exam (well... during that exam day, my cell phone's alarm went malfunction and I ended up with 'no final result for my final exam'. I missed my final exam for my Gender. But still I was allowed for a retake for this paper, yet the paper's result was not count into here. Waste my money, effort and time. Sigh (supposed to take this at the following semester)...

Another one is the C- which is the philosophy. I did mention somewhere in my blog before... the lecturer is one of the person that I am not respectable of. Why? Assignments notice come out without any announcement (not all of us have our class at our own school, after all). And the way he gives the mark is either 0 or 10 (out of 15). No citation? Hah! 0 mark for you, no matter how good your assignment are.

Phonology, huh? Well... I deserve it. I cannot pronounce my mother tongue correctly sometimes (and even don't know the pronunciation for some words), how on earth I can master English's phoneme?

"Literature, is an art." A B+ for my literature - confusing. Study nothing, learn nothing, tons of homeworks, and that's all for the final exam. Therefore... no comment.

Spanish - tough. That's all. Deserve it for the C+.

Entrepreneurship - Funny yet annoying course. The admin department blocking us with all of their 'might' to fail us on selling items (as it was one of the compulsory activity).

The civilizations? Odd. B- is enough.

Ended up with 2.75 for my CGPA. Lucky that I was still at the minimum point. Otherwise I will be meat for sure.

This is the second semester result.

Pressure of previous semester and serious crash on my course time (who knows what the department doing?!) reduced my course CH for this semester.

Horray for Mr. Lourdes! Neverthlessly, I need to admit that he is one of the greatest lecturer as I have seen before. A professional teacher's trainer a.k.a. lecturer on my school. The lectures under him is somehow relaxed yet sometimes are stressed too. Because of him, I had paid out a lot of attention on the works and I have break a record on my assignment under his course too - a 260 pages "phone index book" assignment for Reading. My Teaching Reading and Second Language Acquisition was under him, and least expected, I get both A- for both of them! I said so is because I did badly on the mid term and I need to admit that I might have some grammar mistakes (yeah. I am trying to repair my grammar) on the final will cause myself to get a bad result... After all, these courses when handled by him (I call him Sir), it seems that the course was not so tough as my friends mention in the previous semester. I will need to say Thanks to him if I am able to meet him by chance in the future semester.

Economics' thought was a tough course - I always complaining for this yet I was surfing net when I was on the lecture, not paying any attention to him. Maybe my basics on the history of economics had gave me the advantage. As I focus on my assignment and lucky thing that this mid term was a take-home assignment, and with splendid answer I had on the final exam - ended up with A. Lucky!

The Malaysian Studies (Etnik), uh... No comment. So I not really care on the result for this one, as long as it was B- and above was enough for me.

Spanish? Same thing but seems to be tougher from previous one. Dragged my result of this semester down. I still need to suffer for a year for this though... Hopefully I will maintain at least C- for the following semester.

Teaching Listening and Speaking skills? Surfing the net during the lecture. Even fall asleep one and yeah... did badly in the mid-term and final, I guess. It seems that my assignments has aided me, or the lecturer was very kind to us. Thanks though, Miss Loh.

With a simple add-and-divide, my CGPA for this year comes out with:

This is not a very good result as I am not in the dean's list. Still, this has shown an improvement on myself and proven myself is a Lucky Seven..? Anyway, I will going to strive for the following semester even though it is a fact that I will going to suffer on the future courses too...

Anyway, please don't look too serious about this, aye (the luck thing is kidding though)? Not intended to praise myself about this. Congratulations to my friends too if your result was improved and don't be sad if your result are bad. At least you tried your best and not cheated for everything. Looking forward to see you guys on the following semester!


No comments: