Thursday, June 19, 2008

Untitled #1

Roughly 45 days have passed for this semester break, but it seems that it was more bored if you can go nowhere - inflation streak, work as well as financial problem... Anything about money. Sigh...

Family matters
A lot of things happened in my family too. Because of my father's health problem, I had went through some hospitals in Kota Kinabalu and Lawas in just a few days. Before that, I am also working at a father of my friend's restaurant, and now I have 'shifted' my workplace from a restaurant to my father's brick factory - till he was fully recovered or when my next semester starts.

Crazy inflations
At the same time, I also knew that the money earned nowadays are quite tough - even RM 3000 monthly salary would barely enough for this time due to the crazy inflations. Government accuses that they don't have enough salary, in face their earnings more than the value mentioned at least +3000 or even more for some higher 'level' politicians. Perhaps, they should try just like us (citizens), use public transport to go to work, do the same thing just as we do, including accommodation and foods.

There was SUPPOSED to be the men behind these scenes, and it thinks that the current salary of the citizens are able to cope it out. They should try to experience the life of the 'commoners' for a month first, otherwise they should not put out their opinions too fast. Don't ask your driver to fetch you to work or to anywhere, nor without car. You should try to use the public transport and you will know why sometimes we choose to use private transport instead of the public one. "Use public transport more and drive less to solve the inflation, save more...", as some politicians said. What a lame excuse. Try our life first, then you give your opinion, dude.

My oncoming semester
Talking about the future semester, I also wondered that how on earth about the school policy on setting up the things? See... 14 days more for the orientation for freshmen in my school, and just after they finished the orientation then we ONLY be allowed to register for everything, including hostel and courses. This is the most troublesome part as the semester starts in the 7th July, which we also need to do the things above - Whew! That was nuts! the academic department never done his job well since I was in the university...

*Sensitive, huh? Well... people will be boring without any complains since so many problems on the moment. Just meant to say something it is real, after all. I rarely speak something that is fake though, not my interest nor personality.

No comments: