Monday, July 14, 2008

First Lectures in the school

Well. Started the first lecture in the first two weeks in the school. Obviously there are a lot of surprises and problems happens.

DA
"I have just changed my title, to Ass. Pro. Dr.." This is what he said in the beginning of the lecture///////////

DA? The discourse analysis. At the beginning I am not planning to take this class, after that, uh... And I take this course. Why? 5 people take this course in the beginning, try to imagine that. Perhaps I am afraid him to take revenge on us by the future semester. So... After his first lecture, it seems that his teaching style is quite acceptable, but perhaps the personality -.- is the thing I need time to accept it.

SYN
Now about syntax. The lecturer seems have a 'pleasant' teaching as he seems to be not understand to what happens to his class. Amusing. Hopefully he is not the killer that our seniors mentioned about.

LANG TEST
Language Testing... Never heard about this new lecturer a.k.a our new coordinator. Gosh. I accidentally dropped this course and now I am having trouble to re-register the course. Hopefully this can be solved by the next lecture as this is a compulsory subject, after all.

SPANISH
Harder than before. I wonder that I can survive by this semester, or not?

There are still several major subjects for my school, but I just hope that it will not pose a threat for me as I already suffer for the program courses for this semester.

Maybe it will come with new surprises and stresses, as a lot of the lecturers had give their first assignment to us and we will need to be prepared to do it, and face for the worst.

Haleluyah!

No comments: