Friday, July 4, 2008

New semester - new dillemas?

It seems that a few days later it will be the new semester for all of the university students. But, there's the question: this coming semester is bringing new hope or chaos or dilemma?

Trick or treat?
It sounds as a dilemma for me- I am sick for days and now quite soon I need to go back to study. It seems that not so serious (throat ache + fever) but still it take ages to recover from this illness. What a great timing - choosing the date I am going back to school 'to sick'.

No sign of recover, but still the illness does not become serious. Injection taken, Medicine taken...

Well... I don't know that I can recover by tomorrow or not. If not surely I will have a lot of problems sooner.

Good news? Chaos? Troubles?
Today I also informed by my friend (sorry man - my hand phone expired but still not yet reload) about our course, which we are going to meet 2 killers in a row for this semester. Just going to praise on the academic department - What the hell are you doing? If you don't know how to arrange then let the students pick the course which they offered for a year - and not follow by your own convenience! Almost our major and school subject clash with each another. Not so sure about the 3rd and 4th year students in my batch, but I am sure that they are doing 'a great work' on scheduling the time table for the 1st year and 2nd year students.

We wanted to balance our weakness and strengths so we can get a better stack on the results.. It seems that you will got no chance to do it.

It seems that most of us are not like on the way our academic department's service. What is the reason, huh?

I guess even though they know, will be useless too. Like the Hookien dialect say:
"Kong Poon Boh Yong lar!"

Real Chaos?
Now is the real problem for our courses. Seems that our major are all stacked on a same day. We not only need to face killers but 4 hours in a row (in case we choose to take the course). More even worse, we will have no idea what is that fella teaching, and his tests are mainly scoped in all parts without giving any range for us to prepare. What kind of lecturer is this? This is not the way a lecturer supposed to be!

Choosing to take the two courses in the semester will drain your 'life' more even faster. I think the better option will be taking one of them, and the second one by the next semester (even though not so sure that he will ban us from holiday or not, but surely he is a person who always proud of himself. Attending his class will only hear about the showoffs from him instead the thing he supposed to teach).

Sigh... What a 'year of hardship'.

No comments: