Wednesday, October 29, 2008

27th October

Well. 27th of this month is surely a unique day. Why? Let me go into further details.

1. pGURU meeting
This is the first. And it seems that finally (yeah, finally!) they have decided about the executives (EXCO) for the association. No doubt, I am taking the EXCO of publishing and information. At the same time, this EXCO has changed the name into ICT for this year.

At the beginning, I thought this is not a hard job, but then, I think it is... pathetic. Heard that pguru got its own website and launched at previous semester. However, when I viewed to it, there are numerous codings and not even a thing inside! The website is also too long for them to type. Just wonder making a blog (but stupid procedures and rules about copyright or whatever...) will be easier, isn't it? Guess I will starting to have a hard time on this for the next semester.

2. Friend's birthday
Well, think about birthday, surely think about the trouble. So far I am only celebrating my friend's birthday. Wonder if I got the chance to celebrate mine? All 4 of my friends had celebrated their birthday and today I and my friends celebrated her birthday at her house. Sure thing to say, it is crowded at her house. At least we still have the good time and she is happy too.

3. Friend's issue
I don't know how to say about it, but just want to know is the competition on the scores are important? Frankly, my pointer is just 3.++ and I don't have the intention into any list or whatever we call it. The thing I need to do is just survive for the whole university life and maintain at least a 3 pointer for my better future. So please, friends, stop spreading words that I am self-centered or whatever (if not then I will not volunteer myself to do so much jobs and helping you all)... Like it or not, being honest and indirect sometimes are my personality. It can be my strength and my weakness sometimes, as I hate to do the appearance making.

4. Others
Yeah, I got plenty of photoes and I am arranging. It is about the SIE at my area as well as the carnival of co-curricular activity at my school. Give me some time as I am busy on my assignment and hopefully I can done it within this week.

No comments: