Monday, October 13, 2008

Untitled -#3

Seems to be another boring week again, rushing for assignments. Hopefully there will not be any issue that can be raised about as there are a lot of troubles coming from here and there.

Perhaps one of my lecturer mentioned is correct - they (especially my coursemates) should know to use the thinking of research on this.

Gala night is coming, and I am troubled with my current assigment in my future semester - the Spanish Family Day. Hopefully it will not raise up any problems as this is the first time I am doing this.

Going to write out a huge ranting within these days and look forward to the content inside. What I am ranting in the future might just have a strike onto you. Correct me if I am wrong if wrote something questionable in the post I am going to do in these days. Skip that ranting if you are not mature enough to think rationally.

No comments: