Monday, November 10, 2008

The School's Carnival Co-curriculum day (Karnival Kokum)

Ever wondered how is Carnival Kokum in our school? This is how it looks like, take around 3 hours and performances with a average arrangement (well it is like that). The pictures here - as I promised. Have a view on these and enjoy.


Backstage event.


The orchestra team, it seems that they also making the background music for the theater below.


If I am right, this the drama that is something related to Tuah and Jebat (theater)... But not completed as the full version is on the next day in Recital Hall.

The Music asli... But it seems to be more in choir.


The Senam Robik, second part.

Lotsa bows, undoubtedly that this is archery.

'Genuine' club of mechanics. This is the co-curricular for "Mekanik Asas".

The SEJATI. This is one of the 5 parts in SEJATI, and if I am right, the Kembara section.


The choirs. Divided into two parts - black and white.



Not so sure what is this, but I think it is related to Batik.

The Tarian Asli, I presume.

The first Windows computer from Acer, the HDD is only 5GB and the RAM is 16MB (try to compare with today's computer).

This is the PC show of one of the co-curricular activity. It seems that this is the first DOS computer from Acer, in 1990-th.

I think this is calligraphy...


Golf. They held a putting game after that. I did joined but I only get a put from 5 of them.

I think this is the seni khat?



The first show of the carnival, silat cekak (Just if I spelled it right).

Well. It seems that items are not in chronological order because I forget that which one is for which. Anyway here are photos and enjoy. I am also not sure that if I have fun at there since I need to wake up early at Sunday, it is painful for me.

No comments: