Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Visitors from Chile to our school by Spanish Club

During the final exam, I had a program that is from my Spanish teacher about the international students sightseeing program at my school. Seems that I have some time on my final exams (I don't really study even I am free, after all), so I had decided to join the group for a day.

The group on that day, and guess I had blocked one of them~ >.< (Angelica - left 1 in first row, Alexandra - middle in middle row, Robben - left 1 in back row and Ximena, middle in back row)The first destination after breakfast - Monsopiad Cultural Village, the man besides me is wearing the traditional Kadazandusun clothing.


Cannot remember what is that house for...
Some of the games at the cultural village - considered as traditional game, like blowgun.

They also have the utensils that used to make tapai (a kind of wine).

Went to several locations but there are only two places that becomes the main spot for the day - and the second one is the Lokawi Wildlife Park.
White eagle that in the park, very cool...
First time that I touched a snake. Looks a bit... -.-'



The orang utan, she is quite a poser.


At that night we went to Damai for a dinner too (I planned to go because at that night I am furious about the hostel... that they chose randomly). They spent a week here and have fun with them, even it is just a day. Luckily that we live in the same college at that time they visit, so still can spend some more time and chatting when they are around, to release some 'tension' from the student affairs too. *sigh*

No comments: