Saturday, June 27, 2009

The results are out yesterday. Just checked this morning and almost get a heart attack when I viewed on my result...

My first response is: "WTF? What happened? Pointer starts at 2...?" My average pointer for this semester drops from 3 to 2.9 something... is quite relieved that I managed to get sufficient pointers at previous semesters... and for me to save my pointers at next semester.

Still...

It is a sad thing... don't even know what I had learn and now come out with such result... And need to see the lecturer again at this semester... how to prepare on his courses, WAH! A B and C for all of my major program and well, my major school's result is already in expectation.

Don't even know how to survive on next semester. The major school subject is always a piss off.

No comments: