Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Planned, or outplanned?

A little bit of my rants.

This Friday we will be having a reflection at the school - Not sure if it is compulsory but might take a chance to go to the city as I have a lot of things to do, especially with my affairs about money and result.

Since there is something to do at the day, therefore everything for this week's lesson has well planned. I will be giving the students an exam and preparation on the role play as there are plenty of time, no?

Plan before the rain, 未雨绸缪, eh? I don't think it is working - or you may say it is predictable.

This is what has come out of expectation. The admin (lazy to mention) allows us to leave at Friday (well it oughta to, as we are not going for vacation) but we are required to leave after 10 - hey, the trip is taking like... 2 to 3 hours, and we need to attend the Saturday's event!

Let's say if I am moving at 10 that time, then I can do nothing, but waste money for just attending the reflection, and then go back and prepare for the next day's event. I planned to go to the admin office of my U (Fridays, and they are good on taking breaks, from 11 to 2.30, if I am correct?) to settle off everything in one go (changing the result is only valid in the first month) and F*** that, almost every Saturday there are events in the school. I don't mean that I hate that... no. But at least give me a break for me to settle the 'so-called personal event' - it is important for me.

With the time constraint, what's the point I waste almost RM 100 just for the reflection, and I am not get paid, yet pay for everything including my 'personal matters' in the U if I cannot do so? I also need to get some materials and perhaps take some time to release my tension off. Planned to get a leave on Friday and settle everything off - it is not easy to go to KK when you live in 'outskirts'.

I am a human, not a cyborg or robot.

No comments: