Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Practicum life - football match

Last Sunday my school had football competition at Sipitang district. 8 teams from the area, including my school, joined the competition. It was based on knock-off competition. I am playing at the right side, including RB, RM, RSW, and also RW. Well... I am playing with the No.6 jersey.


The first match is our school, SMK Padang Berampah versus Oranje Army (I think it is the Western Zone...)
The first match we were against Western Area and we had a comfortable win, 6-3. My ratings from the match was 5.5, with one offiside and a foul.
The morning match. The players are enjoying and discussing for the strategy. The man, second right was an veteran player that assists a lot in the match.

Meanwhile at the evening, we were are semi finals and against PPD. A tough match, yet we won 2-1. Rating for the match was 5.0 as I performed no attacks and also a foul.
The linesman is from our school. The student that picks the ball - also.
The evening match. The dirt and the rain makes there are some performance problem on the match.

















No comments: