Friday, February 22, 2008

This is what we called... LIFE! #2

Today I have went to try another type of cuisine (last month I tried Spanish food). My friends and I have went to a Italian restaurant (located in King Fisher) called The S'wich (pronounced as Espwich I think) this afternoon.
The view of The S'wich from outside.


View of the S'wich from inside. A lot of posters and paintings can be found in the side of the wall.
Complimentary from the chef, but I don't have any point what is this... Sort of baked chips seasoned with herbs and olive oil.
Croquettes which is deep fried mashed potatoes with garlic sauce. (As appetizer)


See how Julie enjoyed her food...
Homemade Hawaiian Pizza (As main course)
Timber sandwiches. Staffed with smoked beef, egg, mayonnaise, and herb. (another main course maybe?)

Tiramisu = Tira, I mis u. (The dessert)


That's what we have for our lunch. Quite delicious, I can say. Especially on the tiramisu - chill and sweet. If it can be cheaper for this, how good...

If you love Italian cuisine and lazy to go out after the hostel, then come to KF and thfind this restaurant and have a great meal in it. Believe me, it is delicious, even it might be a bit expensive.

No comments: