Saturday, February 2, 2008

This is what we called... LIFE!

Spanish cuisine lovers, here is the place that you can go for having a meal of fully in 'Spanish' style.

Once for a while, I and my friends will go to some places and try some new style of food. Well... I can say that this time we have targeted the Spanish food.

Why?

I have a 20% discount voucher where I get it in Spanish Night. Might not be a lot, but it is better than nothing.

When we arrives at there, we have served by the waitress and look through the menu. After we have ordered something, these are the first thing it comes - appetizer. Maybe?


A small glass of mixed juice with some small slices of apple, and then some little loaves of bread with a mixed sauce, I don't know what it is, but at least it is not spicy.

I really cannot get used to the sauce, but luckily the drink is not awful, but delicious and sweet (it costs me some time for the first drink).

The two dishes and also the drink - the tea. (I cannot recall the name of the tea). The oval plate in the left is the Spanish cuisine logo (one of them), called patatas (or potatos in English). And the one at right with a square plate, is called pallas, or chicken if I am right. It is some sort of... fried chicken maybe?


This is the main course. The Spanish chicken fried rice. Frias Pallas (just if I am right). Anyway, this is somehow costly and I might not recommend to order this. However, the potatoes and the chicken in the second image are really...... GREAT. Worth a try at it.

This restaurant is in Warisan Square, Block B. Find it yourself as I don't know how to describe the directions.

I really love on the potatoes, even it might be a bit costly, but this is life. Try something new, and we will know more about the culture, anything, even your life is enriched (but not your wallet).

No comments: