Friday, February 29, 2008

What the...

Today, after the Spanish Class of mine, I went to the office (might be something called as external studies of the school), and asked for my result on recheck on certain subject.

It seems that I got a disappointed answer - my grades of the test remains. (C+). Hell what?! I cannot believe it that I worked so much and then I get...

My lecturer of the the course came into me. She said that:

the dean is quite furious about this case. (Of course, paid RM 50 for that but got the same thing... rather to say lazy to investigate and then just do nothing. Afraid of complaints and lazy...),

and she said that I got the nerve to ask for the recheck (Why not? If not because that I got an unsatisfied result then why I want for a recheck? This subject supposed to pull up my pointer and now it is the one who dragged down my pointer!)

The test that I retake is just for nothing. (What the heck then you asked me to reseat the exam? I would rather get a TD - Tidak Hadir on my final and I ended up with a D or E and then retake the test... I put so much effort on the test and now you told me that the marks are not count... ended up with C+ which the marks is really a surprise for it...)

Let this be my first and last attempt (Obviously, yes. I am not the one who wants to wake up late. Y'know.)

That's how I lost my RM50 and ends up with nothing. That is really I can call... What the hell.

No comments: