Tuesday, April 15, 2008

You called that... service?

I went to the library today - again. Finding some materials for the past year questions and also to teach the ruckus the lesson. The ruckus in the library is a male which is somehow tall and thin, as well as a bad manner too. In Malay I will rather said that as 'Syok Sendiri'.

In library, there is a location called the journal area, by putting the past year questions, called with A...... By Monday, I went there without necktie and he swooshed me out and I ended the conversation with:

"Thank you also for talking so much nonsense."

How it goes? Actually I am going to the location but I stopped my step and that ruckus coming towards and here goes the dialog. The first impression that I get from him is really bad as he is treating me bad as I am just looking for something and not stepped in yet. Here it goes...

"Do you know what day is today?"
"Huh?"
"do you know what day is today?"

He comes near towards me and asks me again:

"Are you international student?"
"Yes. (actually I am not)"
"Do you know what day is today?"
"Why I don't know? Today is Monday, isn't it?"
"Do you know that today should wear formally?"
"Yes, if not why I am wearing like this? (I am wearing formal too)
"You need to have the necktie before you go in."
"Wait... did I say I want to go in?" (Actually I wanted to go in but I halted myself)
"... you cannot go in unless you wear a necktie."
"OK."

Then I leaves.

"Thank you."
"Thank you for your nonsense too."

My friend witness it 100% and they are surprised when I am saying like this.

No one will willing to go to that location just if you want to get yourself into the blacklist as this is the place that is easiest to be blacklisted. Even the normal library and the computer lab also can wear something that is not too formal, except jeans is not allowed. Stupid rules and people, I only appreciate to the girl works at the location, even she asks someone out also in a better manner, unlike the ruckus.

Dissapointed to the service I get at there. Even when I am searching books in the counter table and I unexpectedly see he is writing someone into black list, he said to me:

"None of your business, jangan tengok."
"Excuse me... I am looking at the list, I ain't interested on what and whom that you are going to blacklist."

I think he wants to let his work to become easy (go there, relax and then finishes the work) and that's why he always blacklisting people at least 20 for a day.

Before I went off, he stopped at me. The ruckus said that I am not international student as I know to speak Malay. I countered him:

"Do Brunei considered as local? If not then why I am not international? you think that only Malaysians can speak English eh...? Nonsense."

That's how I get blacklisted to that area for a month.

It doesn't matter as the next month is semester break and I don't think that I love to go to that location as nothing useful for me at there, unless for the thesis and final past year questions only) Anyway, I am not really interested to go to that place as it is somewhere I don't like to go also, as well as the materials inside is NEVER updated and also gives the poor service (not all of them are giving the poor service, anyway).

If you say that is the rule... Rule is also made by humans, that is not an excuse for you to insult someone. Like a loser that got nothing to say but use the rule to defeat someone... Sigh.

That place is sucks, really sucks. It is a real story that I faced myself when I am visiting that place and I am not interested to say something nonsense just like the ruckus.

No comments: