Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Finally Finished!

Whew! A lot of up-and-down happened recently. And I have managed to finish my two-in-a-row major today. (Stupid BPA again... by making such time table)

The part of both Reading and SLA's essay surely give me a tough time. And due to these day I am suffering insomnia, I cannot focus on my paper today, sigh... It took more than the time I should finish for both paper caused of distraction and also fatigue... missed a lot of parts that I supposed to be correct. Cannot imagine how will my result for these two papers.

Recently also have a lot of gossips about the hostel. Such as ghost stories (orang minyak and soul in the hostels) and also the hostel application form. It seems that the pointer that determines you to be the key for them to accept or reject you for living in the hostel in the future semester. Seems that activity is also included as the criteria on that.

A lot of people in College E and CD was kicked out due to this reason. Wonder that do they did consider about the family background of the students before they kick them out? What will the student should do in case he is from a poor background (y' know, not all of the students in UMS are rich)?

It is not easy to gain a good pointer as both effort and the lecturer is the key for it. Activity is also a problem as the activity that enable you to get a 'guarantee' in the hostel is just actually talking nonsense, or that activity will costs money, the payment of the activity is also not cheap just in order to make sure that you can still live in the hostel.

The case is... does the student that got kicked out able to find a rented room or house in such moments? They are facing for finals and soon is holiday, now they are also troubled on this matter. The authorities should let the students know earlier (supposed to be 3 days after 10th) if they wanted to reject someone out.

No wonder some of my friends said that they hate this...

No comments: