Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Journey to the Sabah Inlands

The semester break I and my friends have a trip from Lawas to Tenom and also Keningau at Sabah. During the journey I have used my phone to take some pictures so that to let you see the towns of Sabah as most towns in Peninsula are cities (I reckon so).

Take the route from Sipitang to Tenom. A new road and trying to experience the route so as the journey. Takes time for me to post it out due to the photos. Takes around 2 hours from Lawas to Tenom.

Where and what specialty is in Tenom? Perhaps you should know about Fatt Choi Coffee and most black coffee in Sabah and Sarawak is from Tenom.

The town of Tenom, Sabah.

The halfway from Tenom to Keningau. Quite green-ish.




All of these are the city of Keningau, where located before Tenom. Both of these towns don't have airport as the altitude of these cities.

The 'Banjaran Crocker'. Heard that this location recently is a national park. During the road you might saw something like the lower image. This is called to be the emergency lane (in case the brake is not functioning), as the road is steeply.

Inland journey sometimes are fun, you know.

No comments: