Friday, September 12, 2008

This is what we called... LIFE! #4

Okay... not a lot of words for today. Just some photos. It is boring sometimes when it comes out with no idea, as this few weeks a lot of my friends are celebrating their birthday...

Starts out with the blood donation in the campus. She is 'fortunate' because I found her in the blood donation.

A girl (my coursemate) that wants to donate blood but afraid to her own blood. D-oh.



Then with that, today we are renting car to go out and enjoy for the life. Celebrating a friend's birthday, I can say... So we went to Damai and also City Mall to prepare a surprise...

The pictures are mostly from San Francisco Coffee, City Mall.

He wants to take a photo but his photo was taken by me.


These are untitled (no idea...).

They say this is the family of godfather?

Praying... or eating?

One of the rare photo (I consider) as I don't like to take pictures. The guy with yellow shirt is me.

We always say a monkey with a tree, and now we got a human with a street lamp. :P

Outdoor games in a community area. Quite fun, somehow..

Sweep kick perform.

Reckon that my friend is lucky, after the first celebration with us and just at the same night, his girlfriend celebrates for him again in the cafe of our hostel.

The 'luxurious' version of birthday cake that his friends held that night.


The birthday boy and his girlfriend.

Quite a number of us were celebrating for his birthday.

Well... Final words... Happy birthday Garry (for your 21st).

We should try to enjoy our life. Complaint on our life is important too. Happy or not, we still need to face it. So why want to bother it? (Learned quite a lot recently, still need to thanks to the 'lecturer', but still my opinion will not change...)

Hopefully you like it. Takes a lot of time to do about this.

No comments: