Sunday, September 28, 2008

A ranting of myself. Really. (1)

Busy with several midterms in a week and at last it called it an end.

Bothered a lot with the matters - an easy work becomes complicated.

Ah... holidays. Soon is Raya and after Raya I will got a lot of assignments to hand out, hopefully I got the time to do so. At least 40% for my works should be OK. At least I no need to rush for that. More problems to come on after the holiday, I think so...

A lot of us went back for holiday 'already' for the Hari Raya. So just put a message to my friends that Happy Raya Puasa to you and make sure bring something delicious back to me oh~

Now we might hope that everything are going fine and we managed to pass up our assignments, and..
My Psychology Class and other classes.
What I can say, I got a headache when my friends talked about this. This can be one of my worst course for the moment. Lacks of lecturer for 7 weeks without any notice or what, and now we are forced to 'go with the aeroplane' and rush everything out for the rest of the weeks...

This surely will come out with a lot of chaos, and I might not survive on this course.

The analysis of ....
I think I can regard this as a 'safe point' for the moment. He feel sorry for it, or maybe I behaved 'well' who knows.

Events...
Somehow... A lot of conflict happens around me, with this term 'birthday'. Heard a lot from my mates' about something is really confidential as I need to maintain as a 'sharer' and secret holder. See... It seems that this semester I am going to company a lot of my friends on celebrating someone's birthday, for once or twice... Me? I never celebrated my birthday after I am at the age of 12. But still, after I opened my account in Friendster and some of my friends did put a comment on my profile regarding to my birthday, thanks. I got no chance to celebrate it...

Quite speechless about this.

And... the bee, dog and cat issues in the hostel. This is what we call politics in the hostel.

Guess still got a lot more to go, but I don't know how to describe it... let it be in the next chapter.

Don't know what to write again. It seems that my friends also don't know how to use the net quite well, except go to Friendster... While they got problem on anything regarding to the notes or what at my blog, tons of SMS are coming and I need to reply to them one by one...

I might be showing off, but this is the only way for me to put up the notice which is efficient, and cost saving. For you might think that I am stingy or what to reply your SMS, but think in a way of research. Let's say 50 people like you SMS me with that... A SMS costs me 15 sen for it you know. What will happen if all of the coursemates SMS me for the same time just for a question "we got XXXX Class or not?"

Honestly, I don't think the Net availability is not an issue here, maybe for College E. Since you have time to go to the crappy LMS site, why bother to come here, at least have a support except for gaining information or keep SMS me on those issues? I don't bother to get a broadband even though I know I might not always using it. At least I need it for these months before the final exam because this is a need for us. Please-lah, be active and stop giving excuses (if you are able to go to other site such as Friendster, please bother a moment and step into here).

Please think the reason behind I am using my blog for my own ranting as well as using it for the information notice for the courses. I need the support...

No comments: