Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 is gone, 2009 is coming!

It is true about a Chinese proverb:"The years will not have mercy on the people. 岁月不饶人."

It seems that the time are passing very fast - that year 2008 is 'gone' just like that. Guess I have a lot of things that I will never forget about my 2008's.

Let me have a review about this, about my 8's special in this year (frankly is more about the second half of 2008 though)...

My 8's in 2008! Click here to view it!

1. I am now a sophomore student in my faculty. It seems that I need to become more mature 'again'. Unbelievably that I managed to survived in university due to 'killers'.

2. In 2008, I have lost control on myself for the 3rd time in my life.

3. About my course, surprisingly that there is only lecturer in my 'blacklist'. (there supposed to be 2 but I have gained my neutral side on the lecturer. Thinking back, he is not that bad after all, by giving a fair result to us, even though his final is easy but nuts <2> and sometimes boastful).

4. I 'accidentally' become the head of my foreign language Family Day's leader as well as a EXCO of my school's association. Surprising.

5. With my personality, it is surprisingly that I am able to survive again with some killers and get a acceptable pointer for the 3rd semester.

6. There are some course's result are out of my expectation. For instance, my DA and Syntax. I expect to get a B only but it seems that these results are better than what I have expected. Certain major school courses that I expect to get an A or just a B- ended up with poor results. My seniors said that the school subjects help you to raise your pointers but it seems to be a little different on mine... Surprised.

7. Never thought of myself will get a Celcom and Digi Boroadband for the sake of online in my hostel.

8. I had make my plan that what I am going to do for my school life in next semester. But just about the beginning and after my event that I am leading for February. Not my style.



Whatever ranting it is, the new year is coming. So just forget all the grudges that I have made with my friends, with "aud lang syne" and make sure that you and I will receive new wishes, hopes and missions in the following year!

Happy New Year 2009! May all your wishes come true!
(even it is not Christmas nor birthday >.<)

No comments: