Monday, December 22, 2008

A little news here.

'Mates, our result is out. Quickly log in to the SMP and let us know your result.

I have a slight improvement and some results are not good as expected though. However, at least my pointer increase and better than before. (I am afraid that my results for this semester drops since there are a lot 'killers'...)

I survived for this semester again. Hopefully at next semester I survive too.

Another thing... we might need to re-register for our course as it seems that the pre-registration is lost (but there is nothing in the list of registration if you scroll down to 2/2)...

Additional Information!

P/S: I still got no idea about the time table of Social Context, hopefully that the department will upload the time table soon. Wish you luck for the results.

No comments: