Monday, December 1, 2008

Holidays

Home sweet home. Alas... it is the time for relaxation and we should spend our month wisely with parents.

I think I am the first one got 'idled' when the holiday comes. Just gonna to think out what am I supposed to do in the breaks. Trapped in a small town like mine got something good or bad... sometimes.

Perhaps I will start to ask about the way to show out the result quicker. It is boring as it is a pain that for me to wait the result. Do anyone is worried about the courses for next semester (especially for those who is taking DA)? It is quite cruel for this but perhaps I am looking forward to hear a lot of news from y'all about the lecturers for next semester. I got my words on this: Even though he is annoying (sometimes), but just try to accept him. Of course you can ignore him, but not reject him as after all he is not a really bad (sometimes) lecturer too.

And at last... my foreign language is at the last level. Should put an end on this and really hope that the results for this into our result slip is abolished. We should focus on English more instead of foreign language. What my school did for this year is quite good as for my course they were forced to take English first before they take any foreign language (even though the amount of this batch's student is just 1/5 of my batch).

A lot of good PSP game is out too (Yugioh GX Tag Force 3, Warriors Orochi 2: Maou Sairin, Dissidia: Final Fantasy, WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2009...). Should waste the time for downloading the game as well as the OST. What more...?

No comments: