Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Another year, another convenction

Today is the day that the conevenction of UMS (the stuents of UMS graduate for their last year and ended their degree or master life in here though) finished. It is some sort of wierd that when we see around the graduates wearing the 'square hat' or somehow, taking photoes for memories (if I am right), and also receive flowers, the school also know to make a great opportunity that to make a various stall which called the Tamu Gadang Event (I have involved myself into it).


The thing that, I don't have the photoes, so I am not able to describe the information for more advanced or what for that.


It seems that the university life ended just with a simple conevnction day for the students after they have spent around 3 to 5 years at here. It is hard to imagine that what will happen to me after 4 years later (my course take around 4 years to complete).


The problem is: will I able to complete my studies? It seems that the university life is not ideal just as what I expected before.

No comments: