Friday, September 28, 2007

Wangan Mignight Maximum Tune 3, updated record on 26-9-07

I found that I am the one who is easily addicted to the racing game even it has costs me a lot in there. I have cleared the class A stage just by winning the races without any problem. This might be considered lucky for me as also the first time I spent so much in the arcade center.


Even though that the center is not a healthy place as mentioned by society, but sometimes it is good for you just to release your tension too. Of course, I am not asking you to go there everyday, once a week shall be fine for it, aye?


Game, is a thing that you use to enjoy and release your stress, it is fun sometimes. But never too addict on it, at least I consider myself that I am not so addict, since there are more people that are addicted than me, if compared on the mileage, mine is not even 200km, but there are someone that is more than 9000km.
Try to play games, then you will understand. this is a good game, but might require some skills and also of course, money.

No comments: