Thursday, September 13, 2007

Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3 (Comment)

Today, I went off to Center Point (A city mall in Kota Kinabalu), as usual, I go into the arcade center. I changed some of the tokens and then wandering inside. At there, I have found a new arcade racing game (I think it might be old for certain countries), Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3. I know the game and I have the save data of the previous one, but I have lost the card somewhere, so it take my interest and I have make the card for the save data. It costs me RM 5 for the card, and the game is RM2 for a match, either you win or lost. Except that, you also got the option to tune your car either to grip mode or into the other: drift mode.

In grip mode, your car will become more stable but slower. Meanwhile in drift mode, your car will have a better performance, then your cornering will become quite bad.

This game is somehow interesting because that it is a street racing game, just like Initial D. Whom played Initial D must love to the game. If say that Initial D is a mountain 1 on 1 street racing game, then Wangan Midnight is a version of 1 on 1 highway racing game (a lot of cars will pass by, you need to perform a near miss to avoid clash on traffic), with the final boss who is called Akio Ashkura, the driver of the Devil Z (If I am right it might be the older version of 2000GT or Fairlady Z).

I have some pictures below, of the save data of mine recently, I think there will be a lot of types on the save cards in other placees. I have used around RM 20 to play on the data, quite expensive for me though. Don’t think me wrong; I always come here, but does not mean that I am not studying at university, eh.

No comments: