Sunday, September 23, 2007

My group work, US7222, Entrepreneurship

I have do the group work for one of my course, by then I am having an unfortunate and a terrible ending which is caused by the group and also from the chancellery building.

I have some photos of the event and I will show some of them to let you see on the event which is on my school.

We are the first year student who takes the course yet we are not getting full support from the university, and we are being sued from them that we are doing something without permission in fact that we just do for the work for around 3 to 7 days. From there it can also totally show that the poor management we can find in the university.

The second day of my event, the people from chancellery building came and make a freakily havoc and caused a lot students that are selling that time having a really big dissatisfied atmosphere. As mentioned. We are not able to get full support yet we need to do a lot of things that slows down the process of us.

While on the third day, I am the one who need to be the peace maker, even though I don’t know what have happened in my group, because there is fighting between the group members and they are affecting me that makes me don’t know what I can do about it.

This had gives me a very good lesson and it had gives the second semester student for the first year a negative expectations on it. Sometimes, you will need to use your money to exchange with the marks because if you are not doing so, you will absolutely just failing yourself because you are not willing to sacrifice something.

At these, they are also not considerate able or rational because all of them who had do something on the work thinks that they are all mighty and it is a hard work for them already, and our works is not so hard at all. They need to be fair at anything and no complaints since all of us in university are all same level – all of the courses and lectures are same important. But it will be not avoidable if sometimes you need to go to the lecture a bit late. You will surely fail if you cannot meet on the criteria on considerate or rational.

This is also caused myself that what should I do in handling the tough situation, I am confused…

The photoes are at below. Have a view on it.
























































But still, I still need to send a message of my thanks to all of my members that have performed an excellent job in individually or in groups, even though as expected, there are obstacles and crisis in the group, but still we are able to make sure all of these are done in a good manner.

Thanks,

  • Liu Qing,
  • Yun Qi,
  • Lily,
  • Suok Ling,
  • Garry,
  • Norlihan,
  • Dayang Hasdiah,
  • Suriaati,
  • Kathrenna, and
  • Agnes (I ignored the priority)
Thanks a lot for the job well done, I really appreciate on it.

No comments: