Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Final Test for my unfortunate day

I have taken my retake exam for my Gender - I missed the final at a few days ago. It seems that I am fortunate that I am able to take the exam, just another unfortunate thing - My final exam is all in essay mode, if compared to my friends' information that their final are all in objective mode.

What I can say... I might be considered lucky since the lecturer of this course is really kind and allow me to retake the final exam, since normally for some lecturers, they will just directly ignore your reasons and then will give your marks for the exam is 0. Even though it is in essay, I might be considered lucky that I have studied it so I managed to answer the questions.

No regrets, I need to focus on the exam by tomorrow. Hope that I am in the luck again.

No comments: