Saturday, November 10, 2007

Spanish Class

In local university, you will need to take a foreign language or English, so for me, since I am teaching English as secondary language (TESL), I am taking a foreign language. Even though I hope that I can take English (I admit my English is not so good).

I am taking Spanish Class at my school, which is under the lecturer, called Professor Consuelo Cardenas (Profesora Consuelo). She is a Columbian. Nothing to surprise of since this is foreign language.



My lecturer is in the middle of the photo, which her shirt is in green, and then the one who is standing besides her, with spectacles, and also wearing white tee, is me. (I always go there casually)

Yeah, for those who are in the class, you can download the photo from here. If not, just SMS me to get it.

No comments: