Sunday, November 18, 2007

Freaky pissed off day


Today.. will the day that I am really pissed of. Maybe because of my final paper foe the exam, and perhaps the stupid rules in the library, school, hostel, and robotic people, which is annoying? For the one who is affected, I am sorry, but you two are... really annoying. You make me totally... TOTALLY PISSED OFF AND JUST FOR THE NECKLACE FOR ME TO HANGING THE STUDENT CARD, WASTING MY TIME ABOUT 2 HOURS, and MY ENERGY AND MONEY, YET I GOT NOTHING USEFUL AT THERE!

I just cover off the faces to avoid that I am insulting, so I will not going to say where I have faced this freaky condition (But it is easy to guess since it is in the school area). They are a real nasty people that loves to insulting people (try to imagine even just asking for information, and his reply is: Put on your student card. You ask another thing, their reply will remain the same... Really annoying hooligans). Poor service... Even photo state also need two days and costly...

No comments: