Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Holiday of the school

It seems that holiday is not as enjoyable as I wanted to, perhaps for me. My house's PC breakdown (one of my hard disk is totaled, wonder what happened on it), and then my parents asked me to Brunei for work. How pity as it.

At next month, I will be going to have another part time job again in my hometown, as a waiter or something (I working at restaurant), will trying to use my new phone and get some pictures since I am good at snapping photos which they don't know that I am taking the photos on them, mind to tell you, I have a natural ability that called some sort of invisibility, not real invisibility, but I can sneak into someone's nearby without they notice on me. Same as my fav Pokémon's personality, passive and sneaky, eh.

Gotta update this again with some more things to posted soon with my laptop, after I have some ideas. Buddies, remember to keep in contact, and even it is holiday, eh?

No comments: