Monday, August 11, 2008

Facebook! Duh!

For my friends -

I just updated most of my information in Facebook. If you are playing this be sure to add me in, OK?

Obtained Celcom Broadband but no idea what I use it for, so maybe playing Facebook as my coursemates did will be another option for me.

How to find me? I guess you are more expert than me on this, it is not necessary for me to tell you how to find me on there, eh. Anyway... in case it is really a trouble, I have also updated my layout in my profile which links to my another Friendster profile, so you should be able to find it at there.

Visited some of my friend's Facebook account. Summary? Confused and don't know what it is all about. What? E=MC2 (mong cha cha) -.-', I can say... A lot of applications and I don't even know where is the link for the requests or notifications... Not really matters.

Hopefully I can stay awake on the dog's tutorial tommorow, wake up early and have his class in the beginning of the week is really a mental suffer for me (maybe for my friends too)...

No comments: