Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Semester Break~

Just have my semester break starting today. And it is such a coincidence that there is a Lawas Festival (Pesta Lawas) starting yesterday. It seems that the 3 days (till tommorow) the town will be quite crowded.

I will going to gather some pics with my phone and try to post it out for the next few days. Please look forward into tomorrow or two days later. Don't know what is special during the days but it seems that tonight Lawas townspeople are having a good day and I am arranging the photos, quite blur as I am only using a 2MP phone to take the pictures... But at least this is the thing that I can show it off.

Lucky that 90% of us had raise our hands that we are going home and the DA class is canceled... otherwise we will need to suffer while people are enjoying their life during the semester break.

Well, friends, enjoy the holiday and 'sympathies' to our friends that have the field trip to Kudat for the ABM :P!

P/S: I still need some more time for the photos, it seems that the photo I shoot is more than what I have thought of -.-'

No comments: