Friday, August 1, 2008

Untitled #2

Happy Friendship Day.

Just say Happy Friendship Day to all of my friends, and thanks for being a part in my life too, even we don't have any blood relationship with me, but still supports me whenever I am down, and never betray me. I am lucky to have such friends like you and now I am also going to say to you "Friendship Forever!"

____________________________________________________

Miserable Day for me

That's a thing I want to say, and now here's the next thing. To the friends of DA, surely you have knew what happened to me today.

Sigh, a lot of things happened this week And the even worse, it seems that all bad things happened to me recently.

Firstly, the car I rented broke down and I and my friends were forced to pay an extra value of 50 something to the poor performance car. Luckily that nothing happened except that for the money.

Then, as mentioned at my previous post, my laptop's hard disk appears to be something wrong with it, and it did happened to be faulty - hard disk failure. More even worse, I lost all of my data and I need to present my work tomorrow. Still I consider myself lucky since I am able to remake a new one within a few hours, even it appears to be a lot of flaws.

Paid for the the new hard disk and a lot of things that need to be paid, aww... troubles... and just by yesterday (Thursday), my parents called me and when I have a call with someone which is related to some matters, the jerk caught me and wants to talk to me personally.

Let me cope out something that I still remembered and let you know about it. The words he mentioned are in italicized.

"Just be honest that what you think about this."
"Discourse is tougher than I thought and it seems that the terms that you give is far more complicated..."
"Where got?! My DA is more into practicability instead to theoretical!"

"You caused me and the friends nearby distracted from my lecture."

"I already knew about you in the first glance, and now I just want to confirm that to prove that I am right about this."

"DA is a easy course to understand... it is because you did not pay attention and you distracted me from teaching..."

"I am sorry if I am the one who caused YOU to be distracted. I thought you are professional as you mentioned, so it seems that my body language will not affect on you."

"I am pity on you if you are facing on these problems. But please pay attention on the class and don't try to distract me. I hope that I am not wasting my time."
.......

What you want me to say again to you, saying more to get to be more humiliated by him or I am going to quarrel with him? I rarely apologized and now I did that to the jerk... Seems that I am an useless person, am I? Don't know, but still at least I have 'contributed' something. Because of me - claimed by that jerk, he need to end the lecture early because I am distracting him and my friends. Whatever...

Well. It seems that he had started to declare the war which is bias against me. Clearly shown that I am having the disadvantage and how on the hell I am going to endure with this jerk for the rest of the 10 weeks (it should be 20 as this jerk also got insane tutorials + lectures) with this jerk?

Am I going to be able to endure with this jerk? Or I am going to start a revolution against him? What I am going to do with this situation?

Desperately I will going to need some help on this. I am now in the verge of collapse!

No comments: